17.2.06

Coisas antigas

All my life i've lived in two different worlds - mine and everyone else's. At least that's what my psychiatrist says. He tells me i should make some effort to keep it real. But what does he know? Reality sucks.

[...]

True, i might just be another angry teen, but everything happens for a reason. It drives me further away from sanity, trying to understand all the why's, the who's, the when's and the what's. Makes me so much different from all the people out there... They're living their lives, while mine's been frozen. I just lay here, trying to make sense of everything.

[...]

Everyone who knew me as a child says i was a beautiful baby. Now that i'm not a baby anymore, i wouldn't know if i'm still beautiful. The mirror reflects something different every day. And it's not like i can trust people on that either; i could be a fucking Cyrano and still get told i look good. Everyone is either trying to hurt your feelings or trying to be nice to you, but they just won't be real.

(to be continued... maybe)

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

So you have your bad hair days, who doesn't? : p If you can't trust the people you know, trust the ones you don't, my mother thinks your absolutely gorgeous... hehe

But you were writing something serious, sorry. Do carry on, I love to read these bits and pieces about you. : )

Anónimo disse...

When I was younger, a lot younger, I felt as you do now. Like everything was going on "around" me. I now take some medication that seems to help me feel apart of things.

Good luck in all you do, just hang in there.

/me disse...

Ah, this is old stuff I found on a "lost" folder. I'm just re-writing it. :)
Plus, it's fiction!

dcg disse...

I believe this whole text is a proof of your astonishing perception of the reality. You must trust in someone's opinion about you, because the one you have is definitly not so real as the first one.